Neighborhood House is an organization that operates on a foundation of Christian principles pursuing two primary purposes:
- assist and guide people with finding their own paths of awareness, self-sufficiency, productivity, hopefulness and success.
- provide leadership, support, and advocacy for a comprehensive approach to community, economic, and leadership development.
- offering ongoing services and special projects that enable those they serve to thrive in today's society and increase the emotional health of their family unit;
- leading, supporting, and partnering with individuals and other organizations focused on a shared goal of making our communities stronger and more vital;
- developing and supporting community leaders across all age groups through training and mentoring.
Neighborhood House does this by: